Re: [K12OSN] TFTP Server dosen't respond on client

> The TFTP Server dosen't respond hereś the error:
> PXE-E32: TFTP open timeout
>
> Something tells me it has to do with the xinetd/tftp file?
> Any ideas, solutions are welcome.
>
> Hope this becomes another school success story.. :)

Check your TFTP server from another box:

$ tftp your.server <<!
get somefile
!

If this works the problem is in the PXE implementation. Some old PXE
implementations are buggy and will blindly try to open a TFTP connection
to same server as the DHCP that responded the request.
If this is the case upgrade your PXE code or move the TFTP service to
the DHCP box.

--
Diego Torres Milano <diego pxes org>
PXES Universal Linux Thin Client - http://pxes.sf.net