Re: [K12OSN] Booting 4.2.0

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Daniel Loomis wrote:

Eric,

K12LTSP-4.2.0-beta9-disc1.iso booted just fine.

Good news!

BTW - I see that you took out the media check on disc1.

Yes, I forgot to mention that. I wanted to see if that worked or not. It does, obviously.

You can still do the media check by booting off of CD #1 and
typing this at the boot prompt:

linux mediacheck

I'm still not sure if we should ship the final CD with media check defaulting to on or off.

-Eric