Re: [K12OSN] School Library software BIG PROBLEM

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Héctor Menjívar wrote:
> Thanks for your answers; now i have a LITTLE PROBLEM, the library
> management actually are in MICROISIS AND WINISIS, what can I do?

I'm pretty sure Koha (http://www.koha.org/) is all browser based, so it
doesn't matter what OS your running on the client machines, you just need
a Linux server placed somewhere on your network.

--
Ryan Collins - Technology Coordinator
Kenton City Schools