RE: [K12OSN] Booting 4.2.0

> I'm still not sure if we should ship the final CD with media
> check defaulting to on or off.

I personally find the media check a nuisance. If I am not on the ball
and just hit enter I run into the lengthy check.  I would like to just
bang through the enter screens and run the media check in some other
fashion if I wanted to.  But that is just my personal opinion, I am sure
many others would like it just the way it is.

---