[K12OSN] LVM Raid 1

Ascension Tech ascensiontech at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 20:19:05 UTC 2004

Thanks all for getting me out my recent mess.  I recovered what I need
and I'm reinstalling.  This time I wanted to use LVM + raid1 on my two
drives instead of just raid.  Here's what I have so far. Created
/boot>  created dual swaps at the end of the drives>  I made 2 raid
partitions with remaining space on each > created md0 as an LVM with
raid1> created volume groups for / and /home.    Is this how you do it
or do you make VGs for /root /var /usr/ /tmp /opt etc. .?

Thanks,
Peter