Re: [K12OSN] 4.2 beta

eharrison mail mesd k12 or us wrote:

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, norbert wrote:

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the help with Yum, I finally removed all previous installs related to acroread and proceeded with the update/upgrade & it now works.
Just a quick question, why do the 4.2 beta CDs come up on screen as K12ltsp4.1.191 ? Is there an error ?

No, I just didn't want to label them 4.2.0 until the final 4.2.0 build.

All of the betas have been labeled 4.1.x where x >= 100

-Eric