Re: [K12OSN] Server Freezes with certain type of CDRs?

On Sunday, Dec 19 David Trask wrote:
> I have always had fantastic luck with Memorex....they always work for
> me.

There are only four or five CD-R manufacturers in the world. All the
rest are just redistributors.  You can learn the actual mfg by using the
-atip command line option with cdrecord.

I try to get CDs made by Taiyo Yuden whenever possible.  Identifying the
actual mfg from the spindle packaging is difficult to impossible,
unfortunately.

--
Bill Bardon
COMPUTASSIST