Re: [K12OSN] School Library software BIG PROBLEM

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Joe Guenther wrote:
> I would think one should be able to export and then import your database as MARC records. ...
>
> Héctor Menjívar wrote:
>
>  Thanks Ryan:
>
> 	Do you know if koha read Winisis databases?

(*Note, I don't use Koha*)

A quick Google search found this thread:
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2004/002811.html

And they talk about an ISIS migration document. Your best bet would
probably be to join their mailing list and ask your questions there.

--
Ryan Collins - Technology Coordinator
Kenton City Schools