[K12OSN] 4.1 or 4.2?

Hi all,

Over the winter break here I'm planning on setting up a new K12LTSP
server. I'm looking forward to it and I've wanted to go with 4.2.
However, I need to have the box setup, tweaked, and ready for use by the
15th of January. So, I'm curious to hear what everyone would recommend.
Should I go with the old 4.1 or should I hold out and go with 4.2? Also,
could someone fill me in on some of what 4.2 offers over 4.1 (aside from
FC3 and Firefox)? Thanks in advance everyone. Have a great holiday.

-Calvin