[K12OSN] Server Freezes with certain type of CDRs?

Hello,

Everyone's feedback has been very useful in regards to the types of
CDRs to use. I am still confused, however, about how different media
types would cause the server to completely crash.  I don't see the
relation between those two things.  Could this be a problem with the
CD-writer more than the CDRs?

Thank you.
Joseph