[K12OSN] Non-standard USB ports

I figure I know the answer to this, but I figure it won't hurt to ask.

I have some IBM P-133 computers that I'm using as thin clients. I think the onboard usb ports are non-standard (that era was when the USB ports were very new) and my usb keydrives won't work with those ports. An add-on card does the trick, but that's $10 per unit, and a lot of installation on my part...

Anyone have any software-based ideas? USB Mice work fine, and USB printing work -- just the keydrives usbstorage stuff seems not to work...

Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director