Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.0 release candidate #1

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Brian Chase wrote:

Eric,

Are there plans to support AMD64 platforms, similar to x86-64 port for
FC3?  If so, could you let me know the schedule for the x86-64 release of
K12LTSP?  Thanks.

There are currently no plans for a complete x86-64 version of K12LTSP.

I do have roughly a half-dozen x86-64 boxes in the schools I support,
so that may change.  I'm also trying really hard to convince myself I
need a new laptop, which a Athlon64-powered model would be ideal ;-)

It should not be hard to install the K12LTSP-specific packages on
the x86-64 version of Fedora, but I don't have any way of testing
that at the moment...

-Eric