Re: [K12OSN] Interesting conversation....concepts vs. OS

Hi David- that was me. I still have this lab booting using a romomatic com file- I think about two years now.
<snip>
In fact I remember someone describing on this list about how they used a rom-o-matic
"com" file and used it as part of the autoexec.bat file.....search the
archives for how to do it.
</snip>
Talk to ya soon, I'm sure! Jim