[K12OSN] Vidwo Editing Software

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Thu Dec 23 20:46:57 UTC 2004

First off, Merry Day Before the Night Before Christmas!  Secondly, can
anyone recommend an Open Source video editing suite similar in function
to Adobe Premiere?  I'm setting up a Linux-based PC for Christmas and I
need, if possible, to be able to access a MiniDV camera via FireWire and
make movies a la Windows Movie Maker.  Any suggestions?

--

C-ya,
Mark