Re: [K12OSN] What selects IceWM packages?

I used yum to install the IceWM packages, but the gdm session menu wasn't updated; it still only lists KDE, Gnome, and XFCE. What file do I modify to add IceWM to the Session menu, and what do I call to run IceWM? (This is on the server, not workstations).

Petre