Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.0 officially released

Eric Harrison wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004, Liam Marshall wrote:

sure, now you tell me. :) How much difference is there between the official release and the rc1 version I downloaded and loaded on my server. the rc1 version is working fine. I would rather not go to another version. I was pleasantly surprised to get all my stuff loaded included 600+ users and there settings and home directories. any major changes, really, between rc1 and this official release?

thanks in advance

There are ZERO changes between 4.2.0-rc1 and 4.2.0.

I simply re-named the files.

-Eric