[K12OSN] need help with local usb print on Jammin J-225

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Wed Dec 29 21:09:45 UTC 2004

John,

The j125 and the j225 are very different computers, although they fit
inside the same case.

The J125 uses the usb-ohci driver, while the J225 uses the usb-uhci.

PLUS, if you are already using a USB mouse, then you don't need to
bother with loading the usb-uhci, it's already been loaded for the mouse
to work.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org