[K12OSN] USB 'Drive'

I have an RCA Lyra MP3 player and Fedore Core 3 finds it fine. It auto mounts it to the desktop and I can copy files to and from it like a mini hard drive.

I received a memory card for the player but Fedora doesn't recognize it. XP and OSX recognize both the player and the extra memory as two seperate drives.

It's using /dev/sda1. I'm not sure why it's not recognizing the memory card as another drive.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Jason