[K12OSN] USB 'Drive'

I have USB 4 in 1 card reader and I found also only 1 card slot until I recompiled kernel with SCSI multilun switched on. Maybe same reason here..

I received a memory card for the player but Fedora doesn't recognize it. XP and OSX recognize both the player and the extra memory as two seperate drives.

It's using /dev/sda1. I'm not sure why it's not recognizing the memory card as another drive.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.