RE: [K12OSN] Tax Deductions

Assigning monetary value puts you in a position where the IRS comes after YOU if there's some sort of donation fraud.  They'll want to know WHY such and such a value was assigned, WHEN you assigned, HOW you came up with that value, etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

When you simply write an official letter stating what was received and from whom, you avoid that possible legal liability.

David H. Barr
Sys / Net Admin
Oklahoma Goodwill Industries
410 SW Third ST
Oklahoma City, OK 73109

Around Thursday, December 30, 2004 1:05 PM,