Re: [K12OSN] USB 'Drive'

I've tried several methods but I haven't been successful getting it to work. The link to bugzilla seems to refer to Red Hat not Fedora.

I've added lines to Grub.conf with no success. I don't know how to recompile (I've only done it once before) Fedora.

I can't add to /etc/modules because it doesn't exist. If anyone has more suggestions I would appreciate it. I've looked over several Google searches but nothing for FC3.

Thanks,

Jason

Bill Bardon wrote:
On Wednesday, Dec 29 Jason wrote:

It's using /dev/sda1.  I'm not sure why it's not recognizing the
memory card as another drive.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

The specific kernel config setting you're looking for is
CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN (Probe all LUNs on each SCSI device.)