[K12OSN] help with X server conf

Terrell Prude', Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Feb 19 08:43:13 UTC 2004

Then you should of course be able to edit any file whatsoever.
Hmmm...try this, as a test:  copy the lts.conf over to, say,
lts.conf.new, edit it, rename the old one lts.conf.bak, and symlink
lts.conf > lts.conf.new.  Then, try editing lts.conf and see if it
sticks.  It´s possible, I suppose, that you might be working with a
sector that the filesystem just doesn´t like but doesn´t throw up an
error message for.  I´ve seen that happen before, but many years ago.

--TP