[K12OSN] Changing proxy settings

Rick O'Dell rodell at bakersfield.k12.mo.us
Thu Feb 19 13:49:01 UTC 2004

	Hi all I'm new to the list and Linux in general. I have a Red Hat 9
terminal server set up, I'm using squid and squidguard for proxy and
filtering. My question is how do you keep the students from changing the
proxy settings in Mozilla???? Also along the same line, is there a way to
disable Mozilla profiles or at least use one profile for everyone???? I'm
trying to get out of creating profiles and proxy settings for every
user......
Thanks...
Rick O'Dell
rodell at bakersfield.k12.mo.us