[K12OSN] Off topic browser issue

Green, Rick Rick.Green at tencel.com
Thu Feb 19 14:03:01 UTC 2004

Crossover has a list of software that is known to run (Office, Dreamweaver
MX, Photoshop, etc).  You can visit their website (www.codeweavers.com) to
see a list of software that is known to run.  I have not tried reader
rabbit, and a look at their site shows it as untested.
The only software I have not been able to get running properly is NetObjects
Fusion (I am a website developer).

-Rick