[K12OSN] tuxmath---was Off topic browser issue

Caleb Wagnon cwagnon at redbugmail.k12.ar.us
Thu Feb 19 18:02:01 UTC 2004

Bill Kendrick said:
> My Tux Math, for example, has been at a level of perpetual uselessness
> because I really just need to sit down with a bunch of gradelevel math
> teachers and have them tell ME what it should do :)

I'm no teacher...but the main thing I see this wonderful program missing is
accountability. If it could be split into different levels....and the students
could be graded on each level and have a percentile correct posted after each
level that would be nice.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+ CCNA
Technology Coordinator

Linux--Because technology looks better in a Tux