[K12OSN] Database for school desktop use

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Sun Feb 22 20:12:00 UTC 2004

This is misleading....you do not have to pay a thing and you can get the
full version....all you need to be is an educational institution.  Go to
the Sun site and find the academic license section....where it says how to
get it...simply go to the download page....it is the full version...no
media purchase necessary.  I know....I done it several times recently.
Been using it a lot.