[K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] URGENT:::DOS booting from DHCP with PXE CARD problem

jam at McQuil.Com jam at McQuil.Com
Sat Feb 28 00:08:04 UTC 2004

K.Dinesh,

PXE does NOT use option-128 or option-129.

If you want to pass options to the kernel, you need to do that
in the pxe config file.

Take a look at http://www.ltsp.org/README.pxe for more info.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org