[K12OSN] RE:URGENT:::DOS booting from DHCP with PXE CARD problem

info info at proex-india.com
Sat Feb 28 00:37:00 UTC 2004

Thanks Jim,

Actually i am not booting the PXE Linux ,
The network card is PXe bootable.
I can boot the ltsp kernel with the specified dhcp changes in 3.0
version.

I want to boot multiple boot-images such as dos
You have the DOS + Mand+linux howto in contrib area.
The situation is same , i would like  to the same.

THe DHCP will ask for Two Options
a) Novell-dos
b) LTSP -Linux

My problem is , when i use pxe card the above options are not displayed
. but when i used nework card with etherboot eeeprom , the options are
displayed.
The Docuement says that u have to use the magic number at line option
option-128.

With pxe what settings i have to do in dhcpd.conf file

Thanks once again
regards
K.Dinesh