[K12OSN] Off topic browser issue

Green, Rick Rick.Green at tencel.com
Thu Feb 19 09:32:41 UTC 2004

Crossover Office from Codeweavers will download, install, and run the latest
version MS Internet Explorer for you.  This is a commercial version of WINE,
so it does not require a Windows or a Windows license.  Extremely easy to
use, very affordable, and I am using it on an LTSP server at home.  Of
course, it also runs MS Office, and many other Windows programs natively in
Linux.

-Rick