[K12OSN] help with X server conf

Kevin Boone keboone39 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:24:04 UTC 2004

well I was able to save...I found a web site that features vi editor
commands.   I put in the entries for XSERVER, X_MOde...i got an error
message...after
       Starting syslogd
       rc.sysinit completed, switching to multisession mode

          parse error, line=4
          parse error, line=4
          parse error, line=4

After this I went back into lts.conf and commented out all of the new
entries except for the XSERVER=nv

now it works...my gx270 with the flat panel display boots to linux terminal
server...I'm a happy man now.  I just hope it will handle the rest of my 23
machines.

Is there anyway in the software to see if the server is using both cpus?

thanks for helping me work through this problem.