[K12OSN] tuxmath---was Off topic browser issue

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 19 18:21:09 UTC 2004

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 05:03:45PM -0600, Caleb Wagnon wrote:
> I'm no teacher...but the main thing I see this wonderful program missing is
> accountability. If it could be split into different levels....and the
> students could be graded on each level and have a percentile correct posted
> after each level that would be nice.

This is where I lack ANY kind of background. :^)  I don't think the games
I played on Apple IIs back in elementary school 20 years ago had this.

For folks interested in discussing Tux Math more (including you, Caleb!)
sign up for the mailing list over at sourceforge.

  http://www.sf.net/projects/tuxmath/

Click "Lists"

:)

-bill!