[K12OSN] Demo server specs

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Feb 19 22:05:32 UTC 2004

From: "Calvin Dodge" <caldodge at fpcc.net>

> I, too, have had at least one unpleasant and EXPENSIVE
> experience with Tigerdirect.com.

I've gotten quite a bit of stuff from Tigerdirect and not
had any real problems.  You just have to understand that
the bargains are overstock and refurbs items where they may
run out of stock and won't know much about the products.
I don't think I'd buy their own custom-built boxes but if
you do your own research they often have only slightly outdated
brand name stuff for half the original price or less.  Where else
can you find 9 gig IBM 10k scsi ultrastar drives for $29.95?
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4636
77&Sku=I71-1540%20P&CatId=135

---
  Les Mikesell