[K12OSN] Changing proxy settings

Rick O'Dell rodell at bakersfield.k12.mo.us
Fri Feb 20 17:06:04 UTC 2004

	I liked the looks of this, but i never could get it to work... In the mean
time I have created a new problem. Now I can't get squid to allow access to
anyone anytime. The error is "ACCESS DENIED Access Control configuration
prevents your request from being allowed.." I am trying to stay close to the
defaults using port 3128, acl=all, Squid seems to like the subnet ip range
and the subnet mask, but no access. If I disable the proxy in the web
browser, no problem getting out. Can anyone help with config, PLEASE????
I've pretty much blew the day, but I hate to give up.....

Rick...