Network Card suggestions revisited Was: Re: [K12OSN] This $5 motherboard and processor - good for K12LTSP?

Gary Frederick gary.frederick at jsoft.com
Tue Feb 24 05:20:11 UTC 2004

I asked about network cards a while back.
   https://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2004-January/msg00015.html
The response (Thanks) was that it is worth getting a card that is better
that the bottom end. The 3Com cards were one of the suggestions.

Is there any data on how much better a 3Com or Intel or ? card is than
the bottom end?

Gary