[K12OSN] K12LTSP v4.0.1 released

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Tue Feb 24 13:04:00 UTC 2004

I was planning on using the Tyan Tiger i7501S Motherboard ($303
from newegg) with two Intel Xeon DP 2.4 GHz 533MHz FSB.  Does
anyone have any experience with that board?  What motherboard(s)
are you using?  The Intel E7505 Dual Xeon MB (also from newegg)
goes for $399.  Worth the extra $100?  Other recommendations?

--
Henry Hartley