[K12OSN] OT: Limit Network Access by time

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Feb 25 16:40:01 UTC 2004

I am currently using IPCop and Dansguardian for the routing and content
filtering.  I was hoping for an easy way to add time based filtering to
this setup.  I would like to not have to scrap what I just set up and
move to squid, but I will if I have too.  Since IPCop is in a sense its
own distro I am not sure what tools are bundled with it.

Your suggestion was the closest to fixing what I currently have but for
my knowledge cron may not be as "easy" as I hoped.