[K12OSN] OT: Limit Network Access by time

Phil Benson pbenson at ffni.com
Thu Feb 26 07:24:02 UTC 2004

Another way to do this is to just remove the gateway from the machine and
then bring the gateway back with a cron job.

#down internet connection at 9:00 PM CST
00 21 * * 0,1,2,3,4 /sbin/route del default gw 192.168.1.1
#Bring up internet connection at 6:00 AM CST
0 6 * * 0,1,2,3,4,5 /sbin/route add default gw 192.168.1.1

Phil Benson
Embroidery Nation
http://www.embroiderynation.com/