[K12OSN] Macintosh Client Question

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Feb 26 08:52:01 UTC 2004

Shawn, how did you load the 5500's?  Did you do a minimal installation?
What script did you use to automatically start X with the -query?

This doesn't help you much, but it sure would help me get my 5500's
running :-)  I can get Yellow Dog loaded but don't know how to get X to
start automatically, right now I have to manually run it.

Thanks