[K12OSN] Re: mail server alias

rob focus colprep at biz.videotron.ca
Thu Feb 26 12:18:22 UTC 2004

for most mail servers you don't need a fast pipe.
1-10/100 nic is sufficient.qmail,sendmail,procmail
all support multiple domains; point your dns to
the ip address of the mail server and create a
A NAME /MX record for mail.mailserver.com
setup mail accounts as per the docs. of the server
your using -
robert