[K12OSN] Open Office Tutorials -- Perhaps off-topic

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 10:47:02 UTC 2004

http://www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org/

The local Linux Users Group (CLUE), in conjunction with the Sierra Club is
working on a  "Learn and Earn" program for the community. By recycling used
computers and installing Linux, they will be teaching classes on using Linux
and the Open Source applications that come with it. This is a pilot for a
future project, hopefully a bigger and continuing one. Anyway, I am
wondering if anyone on this list would like to take a look and comment, or
try any of these tutorials in any of your classes and help with some
feedback to the author, Walter Hildebrandt, Denver CO,
tutorialsforopenoffice at yahoo.com .

This project has the potential to be of assistance to us all in our
classrooms. I think he needs more feedback than the people just on the
project committee. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Rita Gibson
RMSEL