[K12OSN] Re: Limit Network Access by time

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Feb 27 13:38:08 UTC 2004

To tell the truth an timer was what we used in the past, just on the
students switch.  I just felt this a little absurd in the digital age,
besides it too easy :-)  I didn't like having to recycle the switches
all of the time either.  I figured since we had the new content filter
box in place why not just set up an automatic system not quit so
archaic.  But if all else fails you bet the timer will be dusted off and
put back into use.