[K12OSN] End-of-school-year routine?

Les Bell lesbell at lesbell.com.au
Thu Jul 1 11:59:20 UTC 2004

Matthew Ross <mross at esd165.org> wrote:

Well, this was just a suggestion because his main user base are on
school schedules. School schedules usualy have summers as the time when
major changes can be made without effecting their students and staff.
Thus, an annoucement of "it's comming soon" when it's in this time makes
tech administrators anxious. If we don't know, or think it's far off
(say, expected Begining of Winter), we'll stop pestering you guys. And
if you release it early, all the better!
<<

Not wishing to appear a pedant or anything, but we're alread one month into
winter here, so it's not far off at all.  On the other hand, summer
holidays will start in late December, so there's still plenty of time to
spare.

Remember, it's a big world out there, and on the Internet, you're talking
to a large chunk of it. . .

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]