[K12OSN] Nic's

Les Finch info at baf-computers.com
Sun Jul 4 20:18:06 UTC 2004

Hi! Could the list help me, I have setup two single network card servers
which worked as per std. setup but now am setting up two network card
server. This loaded ok! but then found the onboard nic was faulty which I
disable in the bois and insert a new network card. I can get onto the
internet with the server the cliet gets its ip address ok starts loading
file then after a while says unable to load file.

Any help! thanks  Les Finch

BAF Services(Computers)
442 London Road
High Wycombe
Bucks HP11 1LP
Tel:- 01494 534146
Mob:- 07788824548

views of BAF Services.  Pretty much everything