[K12OSN] Installing K12LTSP to a SATA Hard Disk on theKT600/VT8237Chipset

Joe Guenther jguenther at chinooksedge.ab.ca
Wed Jul 7 22:44:30 UTC 2004

Matt,

What SATA controller card is in that SuperMicro server.  I also recently got a supermicro server with an Adaptec 1210S controller.  I did not get it running.  I just installed everything onto a normal IDE hd and have left the SATA till we get a different card - thinking getting a 3ware card.

I'd be interested in seeing what they put in from the factory, as I think our card was added by our local retailer.

Joe Guenther
LANtech - Didsbury
Chinook's Edge School Div.