[K12OSN] Happy Birthday!

Santiago, Nicholas nsantiago at caclv.org
Thu Jul 8 05:00:11 UTC 2004

And for a minute I thought people were celebrating my birthday (July 5th).
Guess not. Aw darn.

-Nick

  _____

Join us for "No Room for Poverty," a national rally in Washington D.C. to
call
the nation's attention to poverty during this, the 40th anniversary of the
War on Poverty,
Saturday, September 4. The bus trip, a box lunch, and a t-shirt will cost $5
per person.
Sign up now by calling 610-691-5620.
Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley, Inc.
1337 East Fifth Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
www.caclv.org <http:\\www.caclv.org>

  _____