[K12OSN] EPROMS that work with 3COM NICS

Jeff Zidek z-man at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 05:35:11 UTC 2004

Hi,  It has been a long time since I have been more than a lurker on this list but I really could use some help.  I now have use of an EPROM burner (Universal Type) and several 3Com  3C905-txnm and 3C90X (various types) and can't find exactly what eprom to buy to burn the image on.  I have the manufacturers websites but there are so many possible selections and no help as to what goes with what.  Please help.  Jeff Zidek  HOSEF (Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation) member.