[K12OSN] newbie trouble booting thin clients

Will Hatch fhkms at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 13 19:55:34 UTC 2004

Thanks for the tip on the universal boot floppy.  This is what I need, since I have an assortment of potential thin clients with different nic cards.  My problem is I can't seem to make these boot floppys.  I downloaded the file to my home, I open it up, I read the readme file... it says "under Linux: cp ebnet522.dsk /dev/fd0"

so, when I type in my terminal window "cp ennet522.dsk /dev/fd0" it says "cp: cannot stat `ebnet522.dsk': No such file or directory"

What am I doing wrong?