[K12OSN] Poll: 4.02 vs. 4.1 alpha

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Jul 14 22:39:21 UTC 2004

I am also in your dilema David.

And as busy as this summer has been thus far I've yet to put much
thought behind what to do...and your poll has forced me to.
So I'll be going with what is stable on August 1...because not being a
guru, I will have a lot of work to do in order to deploy
this and have it play nicely with my Novell server and all the printers
and staff and student machines and macs...

Wow...actually just got off the phone with the VP..and staff report back
in Aug. 9th...and students Aug 23..
So...it is very likely that I will start with what is stable as of next
week =)

and I'm PRAYING feverently that your Samba/LDAP howto/walkthrough will
get me through the hard-part =)

--Huck