[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.1.0 beta 1

Jesse McDonnell jessemcdonnell at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 13:51:58 UTC 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:22:50 -0700 (PDT)
Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us> wrote:

> I finished building LTSP 4.1 beta 1 packages that match Jim's bits.
> So here we go, the first K12LTSP 4.1 beta, featuring Fedora Core 2
> and LTSP 4.1 beta 1.

Eric,

Have you considered including Firefox in this release, possibly as an alternate install option to mozilla? I had a look at the RPMs in the testing directory and didn't see it there.

I moved to firefox because mozilla had an insatiable appetite for memory and would  eat up eat all my swap after a number of days.

Thanks again to you and Jim for all your work and dedication.

Jesse