[K12OSN] Re: K12LTSP on Redhat EL3?

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Mon Jul 19 12:50:08 UTC 2004

Terrel-
Do you know what, if any, the *technical* differences are between ES and AS?
Every time I ask I get marketing-speak as to who ES or AS is intended for, which
isn't what I want to know.  I think one difference is that if one wants support
for more than two processors, one must purchase/use the AS (which is still not a
technical difference, but it is important to know).  Anyone else know of any
differences (as I suspect there aren't any)?

Petre